Neonimo's products are designed and sustainably made in the UK, making eco gifting a breeze this Christmas! Neonimo put together a handy, ultimate gift inspiration guide for readers to find the perfect planet-conscious present for all the special people in their lives!
This easy gift inspiration guide works on a Q&A basis to find a great gift for anyone – the blog post is a simple way to decide which present to buy based on someone's interest and lifestyle. Neonimo, has a vision to reduce landfill through responsible end-to-end production using sustainability-conscious materials and practices to make eco-friendly products.
Its sustainability focus operates a 'made to order (MTO)' model meaning they only start making item(s) once an order is placed. This means no stock is held, nor does it produce products in advance, helping to fight against creating unnecessary waste on our planet. Other eco-concious practices at Neonimo include:
– FSC certified paper materials and use very little water in manufacturing process.
– Eco Collection is made from OEKO-TEX® standard 100% recycled fabric and GOTS standard Organic Cotton.
– Use of plant-based vegan wax and recycled glass jars for candle jar collection.
– Keep shipping costs and carbon emissions low because everything is made in one facility in the UK.
– Waste reduction by offering fabric remnants free to local crafters and DIY-ers.
You can find out more about Neonimo's sustainability focus here.
Wholesale enquiries: Contact – Neonimo
Gift-boxed Candle Holders (3 designs)
Reusable Coffee Cups (12 designs)
Multi-purpose Slip Cases (12 designs)
Handmade Sketchbooks/Notebooks (12 designs)